Table Cover (Table Covers)
- Table Covers are available in two different widths for your preference.
- The large table cover measures 132" wide x 90" deep. It is designed for an 8' table and will cover all four sides of the table extending to the floor.
- The smaller table cover measures 132" wide x 68" deep. It is designed for an 8' table and will cover the front and sides extending to the floor, but the backside will not extend to the floor. This will leave the backside of your table open so that you may easily sit behind the table or have easy access to storage under the table
- Printed in full color on 9oz white premium polyester
- Pricing does not include the cost of design that is required to brand this table cover for your company. Your options for design are:
- You may select "Let Us Design This For You" which we offer at a fixed price. This option includes one initial design from our Creative Design team and one revision based on your comments on your first proof. Any additional designs and proofs beyond the first two designs will be invoiced at our hourly Creative Design rate.
- You may select our Custom Design option where you may design your table cover for FREE in our Designer Studio. It's easy to build your custom design online!
- You may select our Upload Design option to send us your print-ready design file. Please see our Upload Design File Requirements on the next tab. Preflight charges may apply.
- All design files that you have created using our Custom Design, Upload Design or Browse Design options will reside on our server and will be available to you in your account for future editing and/or reorders.
- FREE DELIVERY to your office is included
YOUR UPLOADED DESIGN FILES MUST..
- Be print-ready PDFs
- Be designed to the item’s actual size
- Have crops with bleeds extended
- Have fonts embedded or outlined
- Contain 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) file resolution
- Have all colors converted to CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) and not supplied as RGB (Red, Green, Blue). If you provide RGB formatted files and we convert them to CMYK as required by our printing process, your print colors will change and PrintFast will not be held responsible. All printed colors resulting from client-supplied RGB formatted PDFs are solely your responsibility.
- PLEASE NOTE - Preflight charges may apply. Preflight is the process where we open and verify your supplied file to be sure that it has the correct settings, as stated above, necessary for accurate print production.
Click here to check prices.