Thank You Mailer - Gift Card affixed to a Brand Card (Thank You Mailers)
Our Thank You mailing program using a Brand Card works in this way:
- You purchase three items; a Brand Card, a Gift Card and a mailing Envelope. The three items are sold together with this one item that you are currently viewing. (As seen in the photo above).
- Once each of the three items is printed we hold them in inventory for you
- Each week you send us your Home Service Call List from the previous week that you would like us to mail your Thank You Brand Card with affixed Gift Card to.
- We then take your items out of inventory, address the envelopes with the names and addresses you've sent us.
- Affix the Gift Card to the Brand Card.
- Insert the Brand Card into the envelope and seal
- Affix the postage
- Deliver to the Post Office
- Place your unused items back into inventory
This Product contains three items that are sold together:
- 5.5" x 8.5" Brand Card, printed on both sides, 80# white gloss card stock
- 6" x 9" Booklet Envelope, printed in color on one side, 28# white booklet style
- 3.375" x 2.125" Gift Card, printed on both sides with your choice of:
- Heavyweight card stock (paper) This is your lowest cost option
- Lightweight plastic
- Heavyweight plastic (similar to a credit card).
Pricing - There are two components to the cost of this product and service
- The initial cost to preprint a quantity of three different items (Brand Card, Gift Card and Envelope). The initial cost is stated in the purchase price above.
- Each week when you send us your weekly service list for us to use for the mailing, there is a cost of 99¢ each for the assembly, envelope addressing and affixing of postage. Postage is additional at 58¢ each. We will then charge your credit card (on file) for the number of homeowner records in your weekly list at $1.57each.
Finally - Our published print pricing does not include the cost of Creative Design that is required to brand your Brand Card, Gift Card and Envelope for your company. There is a one-time $29 Creative Design fee that must be selected from the dropdown menu in the price calculator above.
YOUR UPLOADED DESIGN FILES MUST...
- Be print-ready PDFs
- Have crops with bleeds extended
- Have fonts embedded or outlined
- Contain 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) file resolution
- Have all colors converted to CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) and not supplied as RGB (Red, Green, Blue). If you supply RGB formatted files and we convert them to CMYK as required by our printing process, your print colors will change and PrintFast will not be held responsible. All colors that are a result of client supplied RGB formatted PDFs are soley your responsibility.
- PLEASE NOTE - Preflight charges may apply. Preflight is the process where we open and verify your supplied file to be sure that it has the correct settings, as stated above, necessary for accurate print production.