Now Hiring Truck Magnets (Employee / HR)
- Now Hiring Truck Magnets are a quick and easy way to announce that your company is growing and that you’re looking to add more Service Experts to your team. Our magnets are weatherproof and can be customized for your brand.
- Available in 2 sizes:
- 20” x 18"
- 12” x 10”
- Custom sizes are available, call for pricing
- Printed in full color on .30 mil white magnetic material
- These magnets can only be used on vehicles made of steel and will not stick on vehicles made with aluminum
- Colors and Designs - You have three choices for your Now Hiring Truck Magnets
- Red - Standard red design as seen
- Gold - Standard gold and black design as seen
- Custom colors - We will edit and create a design just for you $49. You may choose to have our design team create your Now Hiring Truck Magnet at a fixed price. This option includes one initial design using your company branding (logos and contact information as needed). You will receive your initial proof in our proofing portal. Then, once you have reviewed your first proof, we will make any edits and changes that you have requested and will provide a second proof for your consideration and approval. Additional changes and proofs beyond the second proof (as requested by you) will be provided at our hourly design rate.
- FREE DELIVERY to your office is included
- QUESTIONS? Please call us at 800-810-4818. We'll be happy to speak with you!
Click here to check prices.
YOUR UPLOADED DESIGN FILES MUST..
- Be print-ready PDFs
- Be designed to the item’s actual size
- Have crops with bleeds extended
- Have fonts embedded or outlined
- Contain 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) file resolution
- Have all colors converted to CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) and not supplied as RGB (Red, Green, Blue). If you provide RGB formatted files and we convert them to CMYK as required by our printing process, your print colors will change and PrintFast will not be held responsible. All printed colors resulting from client-supplied RGB formatted PDFs are solely your responsibility.
- PLEASE NOTE - Preflight charges may apply. Preflight is the process where we open and verify your supplied file to be sure that it has the correct settings, as stated above, necessary for accurate print production.