Thermostat Sticker, white (Thermostat stickers)
- 1.0" x .75"
- Single sticker printed on one side
- Easy peel-off paper on the back to expose the permanent adhesive
- Printed in full color on white sticker material
- Pricing does not include the cost of design that is required to brand this thermostat sticker for your company. Your options for design are:
- You may select "Let Us Design This For You" which we offer at a fixed price. This option includes one initial design from our Creative Design team and one revision based on your comments on your first proof. Any additional designs and proofs beyond the first two designs will be invoiced at our hourly Creative Design rate.
- You may select our Custom Design option where you may design your sticker for FREE in our Designer Studio. It's easy to build your custom-designed sticker online!
- You may select our Upload Design option to send us your print-ready design file. Please see our UPLOAD DESIGN FILE REQUIREMENTS on the next tab (at the top of this text box, to the right of the Description heading. Hover your mouse, and click). Preflight charges may apply.
- All design files that you have created using our Custom Design, Upload Design or Browse Design options will reside on our server and will be available to you in your account for future editing and/or reorders.
- FREE DELIVERY to your office is included
YOUR UPLOADED DESIGN FILES MUST...
- Be print-ready PDFs
- Have crops with bleeds extended
- Have fonts embedded or outlined
- Contain 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) file resolution
- Have all colors converted to CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) and not supplied as RGB (Red, Green, Blue). If you supply RGB formatted files and we convert them to CMYK as required by our printing process, your print colors will change and PrintFast will not be held responsible. All colors that are a result of client supplied RGB formatted PDFs are soley your responsibility.
- PLEASE NOTE - Preflight charges may apply. Preflight is the process where we open and verify your supplied file to be sure that it has the correct settings, as stated above, necessary for accurate print production.