Serving For Over rider (Riders)
- 24" X 6.0"
- 4mil white fluted plastic sheeting (Coroplast)
- Printed in Full Color on both sides
- Weatherproof and nearly indestructible
- Pricing is for print production only and does not include the cost of design that is required to brand this yard sign rider for your company. Your options for design are:
- You may choose to have our design team create your yard sign rider design at a fixed price. This option includes one design using your company branding (logos, colors, and contact information). You will receive your initial proof in our proofing portal. Then, once you have reviewed your first proof, we will make any edits and changes that you have requested and will provide a second proof for your consideration and approval. Additional changes and proofs beyond the second proof (as requested by you) will be provided at our hourly design rate.
- You may select our Upload Design option to send us your print-ready design file. Please see our UPLOAD DESIGN FILE REQUIREMENTS on the next tab (at the top of this text box, to the right of the DESCRIPTION heading. Hover your mouse over the heading and click). Preflight charges may apply.
- You may use our Designer Studio to create your yard sign rider for FREE. It's easy to build your custom design online!
- You may select our Browse Design option (if available) to use our existing template(s) that you may open, edit and save for FREE.
- All design files that you have created using our Upload Design, Designer Studio or Browse Design options will reside on our server and will be available to you in your account for future editing and/or reorders.
- FREE DELIVERY to your office is included
YOUR UPLOADED DESIGN FILES MUST..
- Be print-ready PDFs
- Be designed to the item’s actual size
- Have crops with bleeds extended
- Have fonts embedded or outlined
- Contain 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) file resolution
- Have all colors converted to CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) and not supplied as RGB (Red, Green, Blue). If you provide RGB formatted files and we convert them to CMYK as required by our printing process, your print colors will change and PrintFast will not be held responsible. All printed colors resulting from client-supplied RGB formatted PDFs are solely your responsibility.
- PLEASE NOTE - Preflight charges may apply. Preflight is the process where we open and verify your supplied file to be sure that it has the correct settings, as stated above, necessary for accurate print production.
Click here to check prices.