Options Sheets - regular version (Forms )
- 8.5" x 11.0"
- 2 Part Carbonless set
- Available in a wide range of quantities
- Printed in black ink on the front side of each sheet of the 2 part set
- Printed on 20lb premium, two-part carbonless paper
- Pricing does not include the cost of design that is required to brand this option sheet for your company. Your options for design are:
- You may select "Let Us Design This For You" which we offer at a fixed price. This option includes two designs from our Creative Design team with proofs for your approval. Any additional designs and proofs beyond the first two will be invoiced at our hourly Creative Design rate.
- You may select our Custom Design option where you may design your option sheet for FREE in our Designer Studio. It's easy to build your custom design online!
- You may select our Upload Design option to send us your print-ready design file. Please see our Upload Design File Requirements on the next tab. Preflight charges may apply.
- You may select our Browse Design option to use our existing template(s) that you may open, edit and save for FREE.
- All design files that you have created using our Custom Design, Upload Design or Browse Design options will reside on our server and will be available to you in your account for future editing and/or reorders.
- FREE DELIVERY to your office is included
YOUR UPLOADED DESIGN FILES MUST...
- Be print-ready PDFs
- Have crops with bleeds extended
- Have fonts embedded or outlined
- Contain 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) file resolution
- Have all colors converted to CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) and not supplied as RGB (Red, Green, Blue). If you supply RGB formatted files and we convert them to CMYK as required by our printing process, your print colors will change and PrintFast will not be held responsible. All colors that are a result of client supplied RGB formatted PDFs are soley your responsibility.
- PLEASE NOTE - Preflight charges may apply. Preflight is the process where we open and verify your supplied file to be sure that it has the correct settings, as stated above, necessary for accurate print production.