Looked It up On YouTube - Design 414 (Winter Postcards)
- 11" x 5.75"
- 100# Gloss Coated Cover stock
- Printed in Full Color on both sides of the postcard
- We will edit this postcard using your company logo, brand colors, contact information, and coupon offers (the same number of coupons as in your selected design). This is our standard branding and the cost is included in the price. You will receive proof of your postcard for your consideration and approval prior to printing.
- Custom branding (editing) of any design is available. Our Creative Design services are $125 per hour invoiced separately from this postcard purchase.
- You may use a different front side design (number) with a different backside design (number)
- Many of our postcard designs use Variable Data Printing (VDP). VDP is the technology where we place the homeowner's name right into the printing. See any of our sample postcards that have a first name in the design. Printing the homeowner's first name in the postcard design may result in a higher response rate.
- Saturation Prospect and Targeted Prospect mailings include a FREE mailing list
- Targeted Prospect mail lists include FREE demographic filters for Homeowners (not renters), owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, household income, home value, and age of home
- Other demographic filters such as credit rating are available at an additional cost
- Mail list mapping, (used to identify the streets in a specific community) if requested is additional. Please contact us for full details
- Standard Rate Postage (USPS Marketing Mail classification) is included
- Preparation of all required USPS documentation and one delivery to the Post Office is included
YOUR UPLOADED DESIGN FILES MUST...
- Be print-ready PDFs
- Have crops with bleeds extended
- Have fonts embedded or outlined
- Contain 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) file resolution
- Have all colors converted to CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) and not supplied as RGB (Red, Green, Blue). If you supply RGB formatted files and we convert them to CMYK as required by our printing process, your print colors will change and PrintFast will not be held responsible. All colors that are a result of client supplied RGB formatted PDFs are solely your responsibility.
- PLEASE NOTE - Preflight charges may apply. Preflight is the process where we open and verify your supplied file to be sure that it has the correct settings, as stated above, necessary for accurate print production.
Click here to check prices.