Event Tent Economy Saver (Event Tents)
- Our 10ft Economy Saver Pop Up Canopy Tent features a lightweight, stable rust-resistant aluminum frame and is perfect for occasional use.
- The fabric top is custom printed on 7.9oz Premium Outdoor Tent Fabric using the latest dye-sublimation process producing rich, vibrant colors and detailed images. The result is a vibrant, long-lasting graphic that will provide you with branding for years to come.
- The fabric top has 4 individual fabric panels that can feature up to 4 different designs (one for each side). Each panel is sewn together and set up on a 10’ x 10’ aluminum pop-up canopy frame.
- Package Includes
- 1 - 10ft Pop Up Tent Frame
- 1 - Canopy Top Graphic
- 1 - Black Nylon Carry Bag
- Pricing does not include the cost of creative design that is required to brand this Event Tent for your company.
- PrintFast Creative Design - Due to the complexity of the panels and their shapes, our Creative Design Team must create the artwork for you. We offer this service at a fixed price. This option includes one initial design using your company branding (logos, colors, images and contact information as needed). You will receive your initial proof in our proofing portal. Then, once you have reviewed your first proof, we will make any edits and changes that you have requested and will provide a second proof for your consideration and approval. Additional changes and proofs beyond the second proof (as requested by you) will be provided at our hourly design rate.
- FREE DELIVERY to your office is included
- QUESTIONS? Please call us at 800-810-4818. We'll be happy to speak with you!
Click here to check prices.
YOUR UPLOADED DESIGN FILES MUST...
- Be print-ready PDFs
- Have crops with bleeds extended
- Have fonts embedded or outlined
- Contain 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) file resolution
- Have all colors converted to CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) and not supplied as RGB (Red, Green, Blue). If you supply RGB formatted files and we convert them to CMYK as required by our printing process, your print colors will change and PrintFast will not be held responsible. All colors that are a result of client supplied RGB formatted PDFs are solely your responsibility.
- PLEASE NOTE - Preflight charges may apply. Preflight is the process where we open and verify your supplied file to be sure that it has the correct settings, as stated above, necessary for accurate print production.