Equipment Sticker - Version 5 (Equipment Stickers)
Our equipment stickers are available on different substrates (paper or vinyl) in ten standard sizes. Custom sizes are available upon request.
◦ 3.5" x 2"
◦ 3" x 3"
◦ 3" x 5"
◦ 3" x 6"
◦ 4" x 3"
◦ 4" x 4"
◦ 4" x 6"
◦ 4" x 9"
◦ 5.5" x 8.5"
◦ 11" x 8.5"
- Single cut stickers are printed in full color (not on rolls)
- Easy peel-off paper on the back to expose the permanent adhesive
- Stickers are available on different substrates (paper or vinyl)
- Self-adhesive PAPER is low cost and writable. Indoor use only and is not waterproof
- Self-adhesive PAPER with shiny UV gloss lamination is low cost, is not writable. Indoor use only and is not waterproof (minimum quantity 500)
- Self-adhesive VINYL is writeable. Indoor use only and is waterproof
- Self-adhesive VINYL with UV cured inks is weatherproof. Outdoor use and resists fading for up 4 years (minimum quantity 500)
- Pricing does not include the cost of creative design that is required to brand this equipment sticker for your company. Your options for design are:
- PrintFast Creative Design - You may choose to have our design team create your equipment sticker at a fixed price. This option includes one initial design using your company branding (logos and contact information as needed). You will receive your initial proof in our proofing portal. Then, once you have reviewed your first proof, we will make any edits and changes that you have requested and will provide a second proof for your consideration and approval. Additional changes and proofs beyond the second proof (as requested by you) will be provided at our hourly design rate.
- Designer Studio - You may design your equipment sticker for FREE in our Designer Studio. This option essentially gives you a blank equipment sticker to create your custom design online.
- Browse Design - We have created templates that you may edit and brand for your company. This is your best option to create your masterpiece since much of the design is already done. Just add your company logo, contact information, and any other relative details. Then you're all set to place your order. Your custom design will be saved in your account for future editing and reorders.
- Upload Design - If you have already created your equipment sticker and have a print-ready PDF, you may select our Upload Design option to send us your file. Please see our UPLOAD DESIGN FILE REQUIREMENTS on the next tab (at the top of this text box, to the right of the DESCRIPTION heading. Hover your mouse over the heading and click). Preflight charges may apply.
- All design files that you have created using our Designer Studio, Upload Design, or Browse Design options (as available) will reside on our server and will be available to you in your account for future editing and/or reorders.
- FREE DELIVERY to your office is included
- QUESTIONS? Please call us at 800-810-4818. We'll be happy to speak with you!
YOUR UPLOADED DESIGN FILES MUST...
- Be print-ready PDFs
- Have crops with bleeds extended
- Have fonts embedded or outlined
- Contain 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) file resolution
- Have all colors converted to CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) and not supplied as RGB (Red, Green, Blue). If you supply RGB formatted files and we convert them to CMYK as required by our printing process, your print colors will change and PrintFast will not be held responsible. All colors that are a result of client supplied RGB formatted PDFs are soley your responsibility.
- PLEASE NOTE - Preflight charges may apply. Preflight is the process where we open and verify your supplied file to be sure that it has the correct settings, as stated above, necessary for accurate print production.